Monday, July 13, 2009

Things that make me Smile

  1. Brother and Sister
  2. Mistah Huff
  3. New shoes
  4. Going to the Mall
  5. Golf
  6. Cooking with my grandma
  7. Dancing for 10 years
  8. Watching Ugly Betty
  9. Going swimming
  10. Going on Trips
  11. Playing with my Pig
  12. Working with my Grandpa
  13. Dante
  14. Katie & Tasia fighting!!!!!!!!!
  15. Red Toe Nails
  16. Listing to Music
  17. Getting new electronics
  18. Talking to my friends
  19. My friend Haley
  20. Singing in the shower
  21. Watching movies with my family
  22. Wanting to drive
  23. Baby siting
  24. Seeing my baby picturs
  25. Being in 4-H
  26. Playing the wii with my brother
  27. Spying on my sister
  28. Going out with my Friends
  29. Doing my Hair
  30. Doing my makeup
  31. Getting Jewlary

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you have us all beat! You have more on your list than even me! And I thought mine was the longest...dang it! I'm not surprised that a lot of things make you smile because you smile a lot. Except when the bus driver throws up! (ha!) Sometimes you get out of bed on the wrong side and seem a little grouchy...definitely not a morning person, huh? Mistah Huff and I talked about how cool you are yesterday on the phone. We love ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete