Thursday, July 16, 2009

The thing that I liked about Summer School, is seeing Ms. Rich and Ms. Terri. It was so much fun. Making a blog was the best part . And changing the background ever 3 days. I also liked making the lip bomb it makes your lips so soft.
The cooking was amazing it wasn't like last year when I messed up the patato salad never do that again . I am going to miss Ms. Rich and Ms. Terri but I will keep my blog over the next school year so it will be like i am still in the classroom.

3 comments:

  1. Madison, I love you. You're the most awesomest...ha! (I did that on purpose after yesterday's grammar lesson!) I love your family too. I want to always stay in touch and this will be a good way. I'll look forward to seeing your amazing creativity on this blog on a regular basis. How cool is that! I know you'll love high school and my biggest advise is learn to be friends with math! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice and i liked making the lipbomb 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Mad!!! We will all miss you... Have a safe summer. I hope I do good in 8th grade.

    ReplyDelete