Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Hollywood Star that I look up to is "Selena Gomez". The Reason why i picked her is because she is very inteligent person. She on a T.V show called Wisards of Waverly Place I love to watch that show. Show is also not afrad to speek her mind. Selena used to be a Tom Boy when she was little she would not wear a dress but now she is into style. That is another thing that I like about her is becuase I love style to. when I get older I want to be so sucsess just like her and I think that I will.

4 comments:

  1. I have never heard of her! If she inspired you to be successful, I like her! Madison, I will miss you after summer school's over. I want to stay in touch with you and your mom. K?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael is a chomoe has ok music he has ok music

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont konow what he is but he sound like a vrey nice person

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh not to be mean you spelled her name wrong it's selena Gomez just saying and i thinkselena is a good actress

    ReplyDelete