Monday, June 22, 2009

My weekend fun I went to the Winfield Country Roundup I also got to see my favorite singers the LoCash Cowboys . On Sunday I went to the Burdan pool it only coast $1 I got a little sunburn while I was there. My brother, my Sister and my sisters friend went. My poor little brother got one strip of sunburn on his left arm and both of his legs on the back in one line was sunburned I feel very bad for my brother NOT!!!!!!! After going we went to my Grandpa Dicks and Grandma Claudia for a family get to gether for June, July, August and Father Day. I had the best of my life.

3 comments:

  1. I almost went to Country Round Up on Saturday but I was afraid of the weather. You should be more sympathetic toward your poor little reddened brother! Sunburns are miserable! I'm glad you got to celebrate Father's Day with lots of family. You have a good father and it's worth the celebration! Have a good week. You'll like Asian food! Love your blog...the flipflops are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my grandpa four years ago he had a heart atack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dante is funny and cool and nice

    ReplyDelete